The Letham Community Hub – the story continues
Letham4All continues to operate the Hub for local groups and organisations and is now working with a team from Perth and Kinross Council to explore what be achieved with the funding agreed by the Council to refurbish the building. The Council has re-applied to the Scottish Government’s Capital Regeneration Grant Fund and have been successful in the first stage of the application process. Along with Letham4All, they are working on the second stage application and will find out by the end of the year if they been successful. Letham4All is also looking for additional external funding to deliver the hoped for improvements to the building.
What’s on in the Hub – here are the regular community activities taking place this November in the Hub.
- Vibe Dance from 5.00pm
- Needles and Pins 6.30pm-8.00pm all welcome for knitting , crochet, sewing and a blether
- Perth and Kinross Disability Sport Boccia 7.00pm-8.00pm open people of all ages and abilities with physical, sensory or learning disability/condition
- Badminton Club 8.00pm-10.00pm
- Letham Friendship Network 10am-11.30am all welcome chat and acitvities, tea, coffee cake and toast!
- Gentle Yoga 12.00-13.00pm delivered by the Live Active Wellbeing Team £2.55 per class, great for beginners
- Chatty Crafters 12.30pm -2.30pm fun with arts and crafts
- KOLA 6.00pm -8.00pm, fun and games for children from 8 up until 11
- Butty and a Blether 10.00-12.00am – delivered by Letham4All and open to all to access free wifi and make connections in the community.
- Creative Writing Group 13.00pm-14.30pm – fun with words
- Inbetweeners Youth Group 6.00pm-8.00pm Youth group for 12 years and upwards
- Dance Fit – 6.00pm-8.00pm – dance aerobics with Adele
- Tourette Scotland Perth Support Group – 1st Thursday of the Month 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Breast Feeding Support Group 10.00am-12.00pm all the help and support to give your child the best start in life
- Community Drop In @The Hub 12.00pm-2.00pm All welcome to drop in for coffee, tea and chat with local folk and support for those who want to get involved in the community
- Perth and Kinross Disability Sports – Perth Eagles Wheelchair Sports 6.00pm -7.00pm
- Letham Majorettes 10.00am-2.00pm
- Vibe Dance 9.00am-11.00am
- Church of Christ – Sunday Service 10.00am -13.00pm
- Church of Christ – Bible Study Class 5.00pm -8.oopm
If you are part of local group who want to return back or to use to the building please contact Jon Kidd on 07783809049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .