The Letham Community Hub – the story continues
Letham4All continues to operate the Hub for local groups and organisations and is now working with a team from Perth and Kinross Council to explore what be achieved with the funding agreed by the Council to refurbish the building. The Council’s application to the Scottish Government’s Capital Regeneration Grant Fund was unsuccessful , so now planning and design can start on agreeing what can be done with the funding available.
What’s on in the Hub – here are the regular community activities taking place this April in the Hub.
- Vibe Dance from 5.00pm
- Needles and Pins 6.30pm-8.00pm all welcome for knitting , crochet, sewing and a blether
- Letham Friendship Network 10am-11.30am all welcome chat and acitvities, tea, coffe cake and toast!
- Chatty Crafters 12.00pm -2.00pm fun with arts and crafts
- KOLA 6.00pm -8.00pm, fun and games for children from 8 up until 11
- Creative Writing Group 12.30pm-13.30pm – fun with words
- Inbetweeners Youth Group 6.00pm-8.00pm Youth group for 12 years and upwards
- Breast Feeding Support Group 10.00am-12.00pm all the help and support to give your child the best start in life
- Community Drop In @The Hub 12.00pm-2.00pm All welcome to drop in for coffee, tea and chat with local folk and support for those who want to get involved in the community
- Letham Majorettes 10.00am-2.00pm
- Vibe Dance 4.00pm-6.00pm
If you are part of local group who want to return back or to use to the building please contact Jon Kidd on 07783809049 or email email@example.com .