To be as flexible as possible there is no contract to tie you into a payment schedule and we offer the followings ways for you to pay:
- £10 per month membership – unlimited use of the gym for one calendar month or £100 for 12 months if paid in advance , saving £20.
- £2.50 per single session
To be able to use the Letham Community Gym you must:
- become a member of Letham4All
- agree to undertake a gym induction to ensure you know how to use the equipment
- sign a wavier to agree to be responsible for your own health and safety while using the gym
because it is unmanned.
- Be over the age of 16 – or over the age of 14 but accompanied by an Adult who is a member.
- Use the hygienic wipes provided to clean equipment after you have used it.
You can join Letham4All and the Letham Community Gym here and we will let you know when your membership card is ready to be picked up or pop into the Letham Community Hub during opening hours. Please note it does not cost anything if you only want to join Letham4All.
The Letham Community Gym is open at the following times:
- Monday: 9.30am – 2.30pm then 5.00pm-10.00pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am – 2.30pm then 5.00pm-9.00pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am – 2.30pm then 5.00pm-9.00pm
- Thursday: 9.30 -9.00pm
- Friday: 9.30am – 2.30pm then 5.00pm-9.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am – 2.00pm
- Sunday: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Last admittance to the Letham Community Gym will be 30 mins before the closing times.
The Letham Community Gym can have a maximum of 12 people using it at the same time and we will assess usage of the Gym to find out if we need to operate a booking system for members.
Letham Community Gym members will have access to male and female changing rooms and showers. However we recommend if you bring anything of value to keep it with you as Letham4All SCIO can’t accept responsibility for your belongings.